Click to View
loading your dream home...
If you're looking for the perfect oasis, you've found it! And just in time for summer...
An incredible estate on nearly a half acre of flat, beautifully landscaped and majestic terrain, including a sparkling pool, gazebo, sport court, tiki bar, pool cabana, decks for lounging, swings to enjoy California's highly coveted weather and private access to the trail system!
Mature fruit trees and space for vegetable gardens garden, storage, even an ADU abound!
Almost fully rebuilt in 2018, interior is spotless and ultra functional with a smart home system controlling everything from the lights, to surround sound inside and out and multiple wireless access points.
Ground floor has living room, dining room, huge beautiful kitchen, three bedrooms, a full hall bath, laundry room, access to the finished garage and large fourth bedroom/den/workspace with en-suite bath. Multi-purpose suite also has direct access to the sweeping deck and enormous, stunning yard.
Upstairs is another master with giant bathroom, separate shower and polished rock soaker tub, dual vanities, large windows, walk-in closet, built-in entertainment and storage center and a private deck. Also on the upstairs level is a large room perfect for a nursery, office or studio of your choice!
Relax outdoors on the nearly half acre sprawling expanse of gazebo, outdoor kitchen, gorgeous (pebble tec) pool, curtained cabana and pergola, sport court, lawns, decks with firepits and lounges AND direct access out to the Gold Line trail system, which connects to the Iron Horse. Low voltage lighting throughout the entire yard for outdoor fun at any time...
So much value that you can't see, either! Property is equipped with:
* SMART HOME with Control 4 Operating System offering a personalized and unified smart home system which automates and controls connected devices including optional lighting, audio, video, climate control, intercom, and security with electronic components in a MEC Closet.
* CAT 6 Ethernet cabling throughout the home with stereo speaker system connected throughout the home and backyard, ethernet cables with HDMI for televisions, five speaker surround sound in living room and 3 WAP (highspeed wireless access points.)
Finished garage with over 2ft deep custom cabinetry, tons of storage, versatile composite tile flooring, motion- sensored lighting and electrical wiring timer for holiday lights!
Kitchen includes custom cabinetry, trash compactor, Subzero refrigerator and commercial Dacor gas range with double ovens. Two bars off kitchen offer plenty of dining space and the perfect transition into the dining room for open layout feel.
* Double hung windows on second level which tilt open for ease of cleaning from inside.
* Laundry room with custom cabinets and built in Ironing system.
* Pump installed on the water heater for instant hot water.
* Phantom screens on all doors entering the Trex-covered back deck.
* Gorgeous mature fruit and other trees and bushes throughout the property, including three lemon, one grapefruit and one orange tree, and stunning roses. New sod and pathway to the back fence and gate which open directly onto the trail.
* Built-in, floor-bolted safe for jewelry and your important paperwork.
* Dual Zone HVAC System, and dual zone in the upstairs master suite, to heat/cool bathroom separately from bedroom.
* Front Door Entry with Custom Solid Core Door
* WALNUT CREEK School District for Elementary & Middle School & ACALANES High School District
* APPRAISAL square footage is 2724 sqft.
Sellers have thought of everything to make living easy, enjoyable and BEAUTIFUL.
Please reach out with any questions or for an appointment to see it today!
Walnut Creek, with its close proximity to Oakland and Mount Diablo, provides access to a vibrant downtown full of chic shops, quality schools, and good job opportunities at East Bay high-tech companies. Homes feature sprawling lots, more than three bedrooms, and are built in Mediterranean, traditional, and contemporary styles. Shopping abounds in Walnut Creek's Broadway Plaza, an open-air regional shopping mall in the heart of downtown. This popular commercial district combines small boutiques with upscale shopping experiences at Anthropologie, Peloton, Nordstrom and many more. Dining at the Walnut Creek Yacht Club or enjoying the Walnut Creek Wine Walk is part of the downtown experience. The Lesher Center for the Arts is the cultural center of Walnut Creek and presents hundreds of events each year — including musicals by local theater groups, and concerts by Diablo Symphony Orchestra and the Contra Costa Chamber Orchestra. Walnut Creek’s 15 parks feature picnic areas, dog parks, and soccer fields. A skate park serves the city’s skateboarders, and the Butterfly Habitat Gardens in Civic Park is home to bring 25 species of butterflies and more than 100 species of California plants.